Author Topic: QUANG LÊ , " GIỌT NƯỚC TỪ BI " Review  (Read 8637 times)

0 Members và 1 Khách đang xem chủ đề.

Offline nhoc_bao_94

• Thành Viên
  • Bầu Chọn: +7/-3
    • View Profile
QUANG LÊ , " GIỌT NƯỚC TỪ BI " Review
« on: 22 Tháng Chín, 2009, 01:13:07 AM »

“Giot Nuoc Tu Bi” is the latest album release from Quang Le, featuring Nguyen Le, Quynh Dung, Phuong Lien, Tam Phuong Anh and Quang Kim Thuy. Quang Le once again provides us with exceptional vocals in his latest album, alongside talented singers. “Giot Nuoc Tu Bi” is definitely an album which truly represents the essence that is the compassionate Mother, “Quan The Am.”

Ca Sy Quynh Dung was an excellent choice to sing both songs entitled “Ta On Me” by nhac si Lam Phuong and “Me La Phat” by Thanh Tri Cao and Trong Nghia. She introduces new meaning to the term “ngot ngao” as she provides us with the sweetest sounds of love and gratitude towards mother “Quan The Am.” In “Ta On Me,” her voice was soothing and flawless. When she sang the line “tinh me o mai tim con,” the emotions of a child loving their mother is felt. However, it was her cover of “Me La Phat “ in which she provided us with absolutely beautiful vocals, that Quynh Dung deserves recognition. Her voice fitted perfectly with the song – her voice was able to illustrate the beautiful nature that is mother “Quan The Am” – it was sincere, loving and filled with emotions.

Quynh Dung singing “Me La Phat” at Le Hoi Quan Am 2009: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPJP7NoLeas

Quang Kim Thuy is a singer little known to me but has previously sung with other singers such as Truong Vu. Her voice, soft and sweet, was a good selection for the song ‘Me Quan The Am” by nhac si Truong Khanh. The image that comes to mind when listening to her voice in this song is of a child praying to Mother “Quan The Am” to show compassion and love and to bring peace. Her voice was very “ngot ngao.”

Ca Sy Nguyen Le’s voice has definitely grown stronger and I particularly liked listening to him on this album. He sang alongside his brother in two songs on the album entitled “Ve Duoi Phat Dai” by Trang Nhat Thanh and “Ngan Mat Ngan Tay” by Nguyen Hanh and Hoang Tuong. He performed “Ngan Mat Ngan Tay” with Quang Le at Le Hoi Quan Am 2009 in Houston, Texas, and it was a great performance from the brothers. Their voice seemed to work very well together. However, it was in the song “Ve Duoi Phat Doi” that Nguyen Le really got to show his vocal skills. In this song, Nguyen Le’s voice varied from soft to strong, and it is in this that you see how his voice has grown and distinct. It was soothing and it was filled with emotions.

Quang Le and Nguyen Le singing “Ngan Mat Ngan Tay” at Le Hoi Quan AM 2009: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTicFVhtcIY

In the song “Hoa Bat Diet” by Thien su Nhat Hanh and Chi Tam, Quang Le duets with Ca Sy Phuong Lien. It is an upbeat song with Phuong Lien and Quang Le providing inserts of “tan co” throughout the song. While Quang Le never fails to provide us with amazing vocals, when it comes to ‘cai luong’ he cannot measure up to the talented Phuong Lien who delivers an outstanding ‘tan co’ performance in this song.

Tam Phuong Anh sings with Quang Le in the remix of “Me Tu Bi” by Tu Giang and Chuc Linh. I really like this remix, and the voice combination of Tam Phuong Anh and Quang Le made the song really uplifted and graceful.

As with many of his previous work, Quang Le always delivers a solid vocal performance. His solo cover of “Me Tu Bi” was exceptional and is one of the most heartfelt songs about Mother “Quan The Am.” His voice is compatible with each song as it brings about a calmness and tranquility, as should be with any songs about Buddhism. Quang Le’s cover of “Nhanh Duong Cuu Kho” by Truong Khanh is absolutely mesmerizing as he prays and sings to Mother “Quan The Am,” you really feel the loving devotion of a son to his mother from the heavens above. His cover of “Tu Dam Que Huong Toi” by Nguyen Thong was also well done, I can’t imagine a better voice suited for this song. I love that his voice can go from strong and powerful, to soothing and sweet, and still carry all the emotions of each song as it changes.

Quang Le singing “Me Tu Bi” at Le Hoi Quan Am 2006: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuRHpF_cF6s

The only criticism I have of this CD is that it doesn’t have Huong Thuy on it. I would love for them to release another CD together – their performance of “Me Tu Bi” at Le Hoi Quan Am 2009 was just beautiful – their voices are so compatible with each other and it’s just great energy on stage with them both.

Song List

1. Ve Duoi Phat Dai (Tran Nhat Thanh) - Quang Le & Nguyen Le

2. Me Quan The Am (Tho, nhac: Truong Khanh) - Quang Kim Thuy

3. Me La Phat (Tho: Thanh Tri Cao, nhac: Trong Nghia) - Quynh Dung

4. Ngan Mat Ngan Tay (Tho: Nguyn Hanh, nhac: Hoang Tuong) - Quang Le & Nguyen Le

5. Me Tu Bi (Tho: Tu Giang, nhac: Chuc Linh) - Quang Le

6. Hoa Bat Diet (Y tho: Thien su Nhat Hanh, nhac: Chi Tam) - Quang Le & Phuong Lien

7. Nhanh Duong Cuu Kho (Tho, nhac: Truong Khanh) - Quang Le

8. Ta On Me (Lam Phuong) - Quynh Dung

9. Tu Dam Que Huong Toi (Nguyen Thong) - Quang Le

10. Me Tu Bi (Tho: Tu Giang, nhac: Chuc Linh) - Quang Le & Tam Phuong Anh

Link DOWNLOAD :  http://www.mediafire.com/?bmnzz1ws2al   
(Link này lấy bởi vandao_ts)
« Last Edit: 10 Tháng Mười Một, 2009, 02:34:19 AM by z7zquachbaoz7z »
QL is the best ...

Offline nguyenmanh

• Người Mới
  • Bầu Chọn: +0/-0
    • View Profile